P.B.BSc Nursing (2 years course) OVERVIEWNursingm includes core knowledge in the humanities,behavioral,physical and biological sciences as well as theory and npractice of professional nursing.
AS A PROFESSION
Nursing is broad based education within an academic framework specifically directed to the development of critical thinking skills,competencies and standards required for practice of professional nursing. P.B.B.SC Nursing education programme prepare its graduates to become exemplary citizen by adhering to code of ethics and professional conduct at all times in fulfilling personal, social and professional obligations so as to respond to national aspirations
A student can take admission in P.B.BSc Nursing– 2 years
- Educational Eligibility :GNM Passed
- Age requirement- 17 years and above
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
Documents required for admission (P.B.BSc Nursing)
- The photocopy of 10th Board Certificate, & Mark sheet (2 sets)
- The photocopy of 10th onwords all Certificate & Mark sheet (2 sets)
- Original CLC/COND/Migration Certificates
- 10 nos. of passport size photo
- Blood group report
- Cast certificate (if any)
- ID Proof(Voter ID/PAN Card/Driving License/Aadhaar Card)
- An amount of Rs. 20,200/- (admission and misc. charges) in cash or DD may be made in favour of Neelachal Institute of Medical Sciences payable at Bhubaneswar.
- An amount of Rs. 5000/- (Hostel admission) in cash or DD may be made in favour of Neelachal Institute of Medical Sciences, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Duration of the course shall be 4 years including internship. 8 weeks’ vacation shall be given
- Internship means 8 hours of integrated clinical duties in which 2 weeks of evening and night shift duties arte included
- Internship should be carried out as 8 hours per day @ 48 hours per week
- Students during internship will be supervised by nursing teachers.
- Fourth year final examination to be held only after completing internship.
- Anatomy and Physiology, Nutrition and Biochemistry, Nursing Foundations, Psychology, Microbiology , English , Introduction to Computers , Regional Language (Oriya)-Optional ,
- Practical and Viva Voce (Nursing Foundation)
- Sociology, Medical Surgical Nursing I , Pharmacology, Pathology, Genetics, Community Health Nursing I , Communication and Educational Technology
- Practical and Viva Voce (Medical-Surgical Nursing I)
THE CAREER IN NURSING
NIMS college of Nursing, Bhubaneswar, has taken care to impart knowledge with practical exposure to its students through its dedicated group of faculties and staff. The future prospect of Nursing education in the field of health care system is in demand all over the world. Since it is life related and life caring education system, it will have increasing demand and lot of specialized branches. The students of this science today are the important professionals of tomorrow.
- Faculties in the same education.
- In health care centers & institutions.
- In Govt., Pvt. & corporate hospitals & institutions.
- National and International placement. (USA, UK, Australia, France).
- At Training Institutes.
- Promoted ANS,DNS,NS.
- BSc Nursing
- MSc Nursing
- P.B.Bsc Nursing
- GNM Nursing